Sunday, October 29, 2017

Stack the Pages Mini-album

Hey, hey from cold chilly Alabama.  It's finally FALL here!!  Love, love the weather - hot and humidity not my 'cup of tea'...LOL

After watching Jen of Eve Designs video of her Stack the Pages



and she had mentioned in her description the stack the deck binding system by Laura Denison I realized that I can do this with what I have in my stash of papers.  And using Jen of Eve Designs 'Everlasting' mini-albums pages from her tutorial pdf (available on etsy.com) I can create this without purchasing her tutorial!!

So here is what I have done so far.  It's a work in progress....


Front page with a pocket and flap. I have a insert inside the front envelope pocket, but not matted as of yet.  I am using paper I have on hand.  And there is a insert in the side pocket that I will show in a later post.


This picture shows page 2 and 3 of the mini album.  I attached the third page to the stack in the deck binding system and love, love it. 

Stayed tuned for more pictures of the completed pictures.  In all there will be six album pages.  Attaching the completed pages will be done as soon as I get to Hobby Lobby and get myself their double sided adhesive.

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed week.

No comments: