Saturday, May 21, 2016

You're My Main Squeeze card


Good evening from Alabama on this Saturday evening.  I completed this quick card today for a challenge over at Creative Kuts FB page.  This is a challenge going on until next Saturday, and each day we will be creating a new designed card by Cheryl Scrapinmini (Cheryl Walton) of Creative Kuts.  If we complete and post the card on the day we receive the file, we will receive another file to work with/on the next day.

Now, to me, this is more of a Valentine's Day theme card which can be given to a boyfriend or hubby (none of which I have...LOL)  Possibly the title can be changed if used for a birthday card.

Using paper in my personal stash, I created the sentiment tag/mat on Cricut Design Space; and the remainder of card I used my  Silhouette Cameo to cut the file.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me this evening, and check in tomorrow for another card by Creative Kuts.  Blessings to all.

No comments: