Sunday, May 08, 2016

Recipe Mini-Album






 

Hello all!  I have been busy creating this mini-album following a tutorial from How to make the Home Sweet Home Recipe Album
Just click on the link and will direct your to the tutorial, or scroll down on my blog and you will find the video

I am using Home Sweet Home collection from Country Craft Creations
for this project.  The above photos show the outside and inside of the cover that's completed.  I have the page flip pages cut out and adhered together, but waiting on my order of the small, slim magnetic discs to place in the corners of each flip page.  Than I will be decorating the pages; and than work on the front inside of cover.

Here is a collage of the outside of the book...

 

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and have a blessed Mother's Day. 

Challenges I am entering:

  1. Amusing Challenges Anything Goes 
  2. Eclectic Ellapu Anything Goes
  3. Glitter n Sparkle Challenges Anything Goes
  4. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Anything Goes

1 comment:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu, good luck!!! Amy DT