Sunday, March 01, 2015

Challenge for March - Cute Critters

Almost March and I almost forgot to post my card for March 1st.  Our theme for March is Cute Critters.  I am sharing two cards I created using a clipart of a fox layered onto scenery I printed onto white card stock.

 

This snowy scenery and Merry Christmas sentiment is available in the SilhouetteAmerica Online Store.  I placed the background onto 4.25x5.50 white cardstock.  The sentiment was  print and cut using my Silhouette Cameo (unfortunately can not save file as a svg from Design Edition so I can print than cut out using Cricut Design Space.  Their print than cut is so much better - no white on edges showing!!)  Layered the sentiment with foam tape; and the cute fox was adhered to card.

 

Using the same Fox clipart, I print and cut the card with the sentiment and pine trees.  Also print and cut the Fox again, and layered over the printed Fox giving it some dimension.  I stamped snow flakes throughout the card and presto, I have a nice, simple Christmas card to send next Christmas.

Thank you for taking a few minutes out of your busy crafting day to check out projects.  Come back again for more inspiration from Christmas Cards All Year 'Round   .

1 comment:

Planetsusie said...

Love your cute critters Carolyn - he looks so good in the snow!

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx CCAYR Teamie