Sunday, December 21, 2014

Warm Winter Wishes Layout

 
Warm Winter Wishes Layout

Using different elements from various scrapbook digital companies, I created this layout for my last 2014 layout.  Check out my My Own Card Creations blog for more inspiration, and occasionally I will post a video from Youtube.com for inspiration as well.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me, and would like to wish all a Merry Christmas, and that the New Year will be full of happy crafting.

Challenges I am entering:

7 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fabulous layout. Thank you for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

KarinsArtScrap said...

Carolyn this is very sweet and lovely


Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

lovely card thank you for joining us at Ooh la la Creations Sue DT xx

Kaija said...

How beautiful layout card is!
Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
Gr.Kaija DT-member

Ellibelle said...

A very cute layout, love all elements you added!
Thanks so much for playing along in my Monday Morning Challenge! A new challenge will be posted tomorrow, hope you'll play along again!

Sam K said...

A lovely layout. Thank you for joining us over at Imagination Crafts Challenge this month :) Hugs, Samantha K xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

A lovely Layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley challenge. Marlene