Thursday, December 18, 2014

Ho Ho Ho Digital Scrapbook page Layout

Ho Ho Ho Digital Scrapbook page
Page 1

Using Adobe Photoshop Elements and the scrapbook kit from Creative Kuts I created a digital layout of Santa coming down the chimney!.  The Trees in the background from Miss Kate Cuttables (for the svg files) and for the Silhouette Studio file from SilhouetteAmerica Online.  Frames I used a cut file from the Make the Cut Library, and retweaked it for my purpose layout, adding insert for the photos.  The snowflakes are brushes from Adobe Photoshop Elements software that I scattered onto the paper background.

Once I get home, and settled back into a routine, I will create the standard, traditional scrap page for my grandchildren's scrapbook.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting with me today.  Have a great crafting weekend.

No comments: