Saturday, November 01, 2014

Christmas Cards -No Pattern Paper

November 1st challenge at Christmas  Cards All Year 'Round and here is my set of cards without  pattern paper in the design.



I was doodling in Adobe Photoshop Elements ver. 12 a few weeks back, and remembered I had some Christmas brushes so created the above cards on white card stock.  Since this is a project with no patterned paper I printed and cut directly to the card stock.  There is Liquid beads in several areas of the tree representing ornaments; along with clear beads in a few of the snowflakes.  (Little difficult to see).

I will have another Christmas card to share with you the 15th of November, so stop on back and have a look.  Thank you for stopping by to visit with me and may you all have a super crafty day.

No comments: