Monday, September 15, 2014

Mid-September Inspiration - Christmas Scene using Kraft

It is time for another inspirational card for Christmas All Year 'Round and I chose the stamps set from D.R.S. Designs for a card layout.

 

Sometimes I decide to use something that is sitting in my craft storage bin; and this time I dug out my, I don't know what you call it, but it makes the card base look corrugated like a cardboard box.  I had a left-over piece of red card stock in my stash I used to layer over the base.  Placed the cut out snow globe with the stamped images inside the globe to give it the appearance of a snowy-city.  Water colored the base of snow globe with distressed ink - Tea Dye which I love.  Placed a red ribbon over the base with silver brads on each end.  Also placed silver brads (Stampin! Up) on the 2 corners of red mat.  I stamped Merry Christmas from Teeny Tiny Words set by Stampin! Up and punched out with the word punch.  Added silver liquid pearls to represent snow flakes in the globe.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me and hope I inspired you with my creation.  Happy crafting to all.
 
These are the challenges I would like to enter: