Sunday, September 07, 2014

A Wiper Card Challenge

The video tutorial for a Wiper Card:



and a tutorial at Splitcoaststampers 
that gives you written instructions as well as a video.

My Wiper Card showcasing my favorite:  Butterflies
retired stamp from Stampin! Up 
I purchased the stamp set off e-bay few years ago.


 

Supplies used:
  • Sentiment and butterfly from the Butterfly of Happiness stamp set (retired)
  • Butterfly on wiper from a single stamp that purchased from craft store.
  • Sentiment stamped with Stazon Blank Ink
  • Both butterflies stamped with Distressed Ink - Tea Dye
  • Gems in both butterflies and corners from personal stash
  • Cardstock (main) from Stampin! Up
  • Mat embossed with a butterfly embossing folder, using Big Shot
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me; and come on over to Scrapbook Blessings Club for Challenge #28 and join us in this fun group and challenges.

 I am entering these challenges:

No comments: