Monday, March 17, 2014

Challenge #30 Anything Goes

 


Happy St Patrick's Day to one and all.  Our challenge at Creative Cutting Challenge is Anything Goes and I created a 1-page layout for my granddaughter's scrapbook, showing Alexis and Kassidy planting flowers in their 'flower garden' two years ... and in a few weeks they will be doing the same when they come to visit Grandma (moving back to the States from Korea).

Supplies used:
Please stop by Creative Cutting Challenge and play along with us in this challenge.  See you all there; and thank for stopping by to visit with me today. Hugs to all xoxo.

3 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout, just love the theme and some really cute flowers. Will have to check on that file of Lori's don't know if I have that one but it looks like a fun one to use :)

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com said...

Such a lovely layout! I love how you used all the elements from the cut file...awesome!!

Ruth G said...

I love the kraft and cream background for this great page about planting flowers! The button looks perfect in your flower center, too! TFS!