Sunday, March 09, 2014

Birthday pop-up card I've been working on...


This is what I have been working on for a little while now, and finally completed my version of it today and very happy with the results.  I haven't test cut it yet, just want to share with you all my accomplishment.  I was close to uninstalling the software by Make the Cut - Pop Up Card Studio as I am having problems with a gazebo but will go back to working on it.

Now, I admit, the picture is not the greatest  because of the angle, but the top word is 'Birthday' ... lol.  But I am learning this software, and this is from a tutorial at Susan Bluerobot.com and I followed the video tutorial as best as I can.  Hopefully, I can graduate from beginner to more of  a immediate and create my own cards.  I've done a couple designs, but they're for a personal envelope mini-envelope that I hope to cut and place in the mini-albums for the granddaughter's.  More will come later on the mini-albums.

Thank you for stopping by, and blessings to all.  xoxo

No comments: