Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Creative Kuts Recipe Club - Double-Chocolate Chip Cookies

Here is a recipe for a delicious snack....


I have another Recipe Card finished to include with the finished pages for the Recipe book I'm creating.  I believe this is the sixth card that I've completed.  Slow progress !!

I reprinted the recipe onto light tan cardstock and layered on kraft card stock; and this was placed onto orange and white checkered card stockstock, all from my stash.  On the glass I used Vellum paper for the glass, with white cardstock placed under to represent milk.  The cookie is cut out of Kraft, brown, black and red card stock and adhere to the sit on the edge of the glass of milk.  The title is placed on foam tape.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me, and hope all of you keeping warm and safe during the weather we're having lately.  Hugs to all...xoxo


No comments: