Sunday, January 05, 2014

Winter Scene Card - Celebrate Winter (Reflected Image)

Winter Scene Care using Reflections technique.



This is a new technique for me and not very sure I will create again ... mainly because I do not have the right stamps on hand for this technique.  I searched youtube for this technique using digitals but there wasn't any - just one's using stamps.  Now, I will continue looking and experimenting and may come up with the right technique.

But I did find a stamp in my collection that would work once I hand-stamped the stamp with my ink markers, just covering the places I wanted to stamp.  And I also located a piece of acetate to stamp the image and placed on card as a reflection.

The Snowman digital is from My Library on Silhouette Studio which I made smaller and than printed two of them out on card stock.  Using my EC Shape Studio - Round 25 and a Bubble cap, I followed instructions and created my own embellishment of a Snowman bubble button.  Little white beads from Stampin! Up was placed on the snowflakes randomly.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me and join us at Scrapbook Blessings Club for this Challenge.

Carolyn

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Beautiful card! It was a great idea to use part of a stamp to do this technique.