Sunday, January 19, 2014

Making our own Pattern Paper

Good morning, this is Carolyn sharing my DT project with you all.  The image is 'girlflowers' from
Bugaboo Stamps
 

**********************


girlflowers

***************************

Supplies used:
  • Digi image from  Bugaboo Stamps
  • Newspaper grunge for card base
  • Floral stamp from Fiskar's using a continuous roller stamper
  • Butterflies created using Serif CraftArtist2 and Silhouette Studio Design Edition
I first printed the front of card stock with the Newspaper Grunge 'image' and the inside of card base, I printed using the color from the newspaper grunge.  The border I used the Floral Stamp from Fiskar's Roller stamp and black ink (supplied) to create the border.  I layered onto Kraft card stock and punched lace-scalloped edged, both top and bottom of the mat.

The butterflies was created using CraftArtist2 Pro and once finished to my liking, I loaded into my Silhouette Studio Design Edition, traced it and than print and cut and using different sizes of butterflies, created a 2-D look.

***************************

Head on over to Scrapbook Blessing Club for Challenge #11.  Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and hugs to all.

Carolyn

No comments: