Monday, October 28, 2013

Die-cutting Monday at Scrapbook Blessings Club

Good morning Friends. Carolyn here for Scrapbook Blessing's Club Monday's Die Cut project.  Before I begin, I would like to apologize for being late with this posting.  Sometimes, life just gets in the way, and I forget what I am to do. 

Here is my die cut machine project .... my good ole trusty Silhouette Cameo machine.  I do most of my die cutting with the Cameo, but occasionally I will bring out my Sizzix Big Shotz (my 2nd choice of die cutting machines).

 

Die cutting machine used:  Silhouette Cameo
Cardstock from my personal stash - not sure if it's from Wal-mart or a local craft store.
Design paper from stash.

I used SCAL3 software and created a shape card (yes, I know this is a card but I am wanting to display the die cuts!!) of a giraffe.  All pieces were cut out using the Cameo.  The sentiment is stamped but I don't remember what stamp set it is.  I punched the sentiment using my circle punch and the also the scalloped punch was used.

2 comments:

Gwyneth said...

Lovely, fun, card. I love my Silhouette Cameo digital/electronic curring machine as well.
Gwyneth
From the SDD FB Group Blog Ladder

Cards by Ziggy said...

Just dropping by from the SDD FB blog ladder.

What a cute little giraffe, he's so sweet

Ziggy