Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Amelia-School-Girl



sdjpc-Amelia-School-Girl

This cute image is created by Scrappers Delights Paper Crafts, and will be available in the store July 5th,  Please click the image and will direct you to the store for purchasing.

Now to my project.  Once I seen this image, I immediately thought of the cut file, School Rocks which is part of a scrapbook layout.  I uploaded the file into Silhouette Studio DE, and used the lock and school books as a background setting for the mat.  I print and cut Amelia, than used Stampin! Up markers.  Layered the finished mat onto Kraft cardstock.  The sentiments I created and printed using my Silhouette Studio DE and than used my Word Punch from Stampin! Up.  And for added pop, a gemstone was added to the lock.

Chocolate Chip for the shoes
Close to Cocoa for the bottom of the shoes
Not Quite Navy for the skirt, socks, and collar and tie
Yoyo Yellow for the stripes
Copic Mark #E74 Cocoa Brown for the hair
The hair bow colored with red from my stash of markers as well as the pennant.

Here is the listing of blog hop order:

Scrapper's Delights Paper Craft Blog
Jodi
Valou
Jo
Tanya 

 Kelly
Laurie  
Leona 
Carolyn
Heather
Kim
Paper Craft Blog


Stop on by and take a look at the design team's work, and join in the fun. And here is a coupon for your purchases made in July.




-----------------
Challenges entering:
  1. Bearly-Mine Challenges #93 Anything Goes
  2. CYDI Challenge #39 Summer Smiles
  3. Inky Chicks Challenge # 7 Anything Goes
  4. Loves Rubberstamps Challenge #59 Anything Goes
  5. TTCRD Challenge - Anything Goes

10 comments:

Stampers Delights said...

This is so well thought out I love the the locker and books to make your background <3

Thank you for sharing your inspiration today using my new product

Amelia School Girl Digi
http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=609

Unknown said...

Carolyn this is amazing, i love it.

Hugs

Jo x

Mynn xx said...

This is super fun! LOVE the darling images and the fun sentiments! Thanks for joining us at CYDI and I hope you join us again soon! :)

Anne Fenton said...

Great image and card....thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

cr8iveme said...

What a sweet card. It reminds me of my nieces and nephews and how excited they were for summer vacations to start.

Hugs,
Mary Ellen, C.Y.D.I.? DT

Ivonne said...

This is so pretty! Love the locker and books and the image is so sweet. Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, gorgeous image and great design.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

Athina said...

Great card! I love your photo of your son. Thank you for his service to our country. Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

Laura Love said...

This is adorable! I love the away you did the sentiments and colored this! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope you will play along with us again soon! :)

Emkay said...

So cute!

Thank you for joining us at CYDI?