Friday, June 14, 2013

Rockability Rebel

I'm back from vacation....went up north to Indiana for my grandson's h.s. graduation.  Had a great time, but I'm super happy to be home and be back to creating.


Rockability Rebel - I love her.  Cardstock, I believe, is Stampin! Up and design paper is Colorbok.  I created the sentiment, using my Silhouette Studio Design Studio print and cutting it.  The lower layer found on my library in my Design Edition software, and I used one of the fonts from my files, using the offset function to thicken the font.  I pop-dot them onto the first printed out design.

Head on over to http://thestampingchef.wordpress.com to have a look-see at the design team's beautiful creations, and head over to the store to purchase the image as it's on sale this weekend.

Thank you for stopping by, and hugs to all.  I will be starting a mini-album(s) for my grandson of his 4 years in High School.  Will be blogging as I go with the results.

------------------
Challenges entering:
  1. 600 Follower Give-away 
  2. Inspire Me Friday #107
  3. Challenge #11 Anything Goes
  4. Anything Goes Challenge #12
  5. Anything Goes

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful. Love the design and how the girl pops from the rest of the design.
{I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Mary Ann said...

Welcome back!Cograts to your grandson!Beautiful card!Love the design!!!

Unknown said...

What an adorable and sassy card!!! Thanks for playing along at Sister Act this week! Hope to see you soon!!
Hugs!
Trisha

Anonymous said...

thank you for joining us for the Hobby House first challenge
Hugs Kate xx

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Great project.
thanks for joining us over at Craft Lovin Challenges!!!!
Great priced, fun digi paper and stamps
Tabitha's Designs

Pami said...

Super card! Thanks for sharing with us at the Hobby House for our first challenge, good luck and hope to see you again soon! Pami x