Monday, May 13, 2013

We Just Click

Here it is the start of a new week, and new projects to work on...over at The Stamping Chef blog we have new releases to showcase and I chose "We Just Click" ....



Using my Crayola SuperTips markers, I water-colored the camera red and gray.  The banner with the sentiment was a Copic Light Lavender marker.  The image was merged into Silhouette Studio Design Edition, traced and print and cut.  I placed on black card stock layered on gray card base with black and white polka dot washi tape on the black mat.  Stamped the sentiment with a retired Stampin' Up set.  Placed gems on each end of sentiment tag and have a quick card...for wedding, etc.

Thank you for coming by to visit with me today, and hope your week will be a great one.

_______________

Challenges entering:

Challenge #133 Use a Digi

2 comments:

Linda said...

What a great card
hugs Linda

Mary Ann said...

Love your card,very cute...