Monday, March 04, 2013

Creative Cutting Challenges - Easter Card

 

Easter Card #1

Card #1 is from the Easter Bunny Set by Creative Pointe.  I first created a card base with flowers down the side ... I took the flower pieces and copied and welded to the right side.  I laid the card base on the virtual mat in SCAL3 and typed the sentiment "Hoppy EAster" and placed on the section and than using a pen instead of the blade, I printed the sentiment.  Than I colored in the sentiment with Sakura Gel-pens.  Cut the Easter Bunny, grass (from my Silhouette Studio library) and eggs and placed on this card.  The centers of the flowers, I punched out using a regular hole hand punch and than colored them with yellow Sakura gel-pens.  Brads could've been used but would be bulky for mailing purposes.

 

Easter Card #2

 Card #2 is from A Cute Bunny that I received when I was on her Design Team and really like the image.  This time the card base was created length wise with the fold at the top and printed the same sentiment at the top of front of card.  Placed the Cute Bunny on the grass with a Easter Basket full of eggs.  The eggs was printed on my Cameo using a black pen and than colored in with my Stampin Up markers and used cleared gel-pen on the eggs. 

These cards will be for my great granddaughter and great grandson this Easter season. 

Thank you for stopping by to visit, and hugs to all.
 

1 comment:

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com said...

Two adorable cards! I'm sure the "Grands" will love them!!