Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February 27th- Use Two different Punches or Dies Challenge

For this Challenge all we have to do is create a Card/Project, featuring  TWO different Punches or Dies. From what I have observed, mine is just a little different.  Instead of placing the image on a die cut, I placed a matted oval frame over the image, and than placed a punched out Butterfly in one corner.


 

The card base was already done so used the image to go with, but next time I create this card, I will use a colored card stock for the base.  When I use this for a birthday card, I will do some more tweaking on inside of card...add a poem on inside front , along with a sentiment on outside as well as inside with some dainty flowers stamped in a corner or two.  

The digital stamp is available at:


Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and hugs to all.

No comments: