Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Chibi Penquins

This week has gone by fast and time for another posting of Ann's great cut files...

 

with this set I created gift tags using the Chibi Penquins, both boy and girl.  The girl I cut out a tree ornament to set her on.  Stamped snow flakes on the sides of each penguin.   On the card, which is a Z-Fold card, I used design paper with a winter theme on the front and the inside of the first fold.  

For the face, I used 

PK-493 Everyday Character Face Parts 3" to 4"



With the Chibi Penquin Boy I cut out a scalloped circle, and also used a pieced from the cut file

Snowman Tags and stamped snow flakes on the two sides.

Both files are available from


Here is another picture of the Chibi Penquin cut file:

 

shown on a Christmas present.

Thank you for stopping by and hugs to all.

No comments: