Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Platypus Creek Digi stamp release

A new digi stamp has been released for Thanksgiving cards.

 

PCD-Pilgrim Ella Digi Stamp


I print and cut the image using my Silhouette Cameo and than colored with my CTMH Exclusive Ink Markers.  The pumpkin is a svg cut that I have offered for free at Cut and Create Store for a limited time only for personal use only.  Leaves svg cut file is from another release coming out Friday ... (a teaser!!)

I will insert a 4.5 x5.5 white card for inside to write message on ...I will be donating several of my handmade cards to Operation Write Home...they collect cards that are hand made that are sent to our military personnel that are deployed and they select the card they like to send to a loved one.  

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and hugs to all.

1 comment:

Ciska said...

Really cute card and donated to such a good cause!