Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Theme

 

My theme for this week's posting for Sweet Stamping Treats  is a summer full of reading good books...between gardening, mowing, and may-be a short vacation somewhere..(mine will be in October to attend my great-grandson's 2nd birthday party!)

I printed Summer Readying and Read A Book randomly on white cardstork, and layered this onto yellow but first I inked the edges of the white cardstock.  Used the owl from Sweet Stamping Treats coloring in the owl and book.  Using foam pop-ups I placed the owl on the white cardstock.  Placed two brads on the bottom corners.

Also, as a side-note:  I am not a teacher by profession...I just love to read when I have the free time. 

And I am considering offering my free files once a month starting July...I am on two design teams and a tester for cutting files for another team...so I am pretty busy with that plus working on challenges for Creative Kuts ... they have weekly challenges that I participate in and having fun at.  

Another side-note...this will be my last posting as a Design Team member for Sweet Stamping Treats...she is closing her store, blog and Facebook page the end of June, 2012.  Just rec'd the announcement this morning when checking my e-mails.

Thank you for coming by and hugs to all.



No comments: