Sunday, February 26, 2012

Store Inventory

I have a store at Smart Buy Gal and will be listing/uploading my inventory on a daily basis or when I can get something finish.  I have a page here on my blog showing the beginning of my inventory, and will add to that as well.

Plus I have a store at Cut and Create where I will list my inventory for those who shop there. 

My store with Die Cut Designer will be closed for personal reasons.

Plus I open my own store site and will list my inventory there too.  Here is the link for this one....Granny Ma's Creations Store

I would be, oh so happy, if you would visit one of the stores above and place an order.  I use PayPal account for payments and items will be downloadable for ease.

Thank you for helping me out...times are rough and every little bit helps ....

No comments: