Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Snowy Scene

Hello everybody...I have been in the creative mood lately...lol...Christmas cards created for mailing, and along with cards, I am also working on gift card holders for family members and I am showing one where I used a stamp that can be used as a border on a lot of cards...from DoodleTales.  A snowman and Christmas trees MCH018 which can be purchased at doodletales.etsy.com ...check it out.


Using black card stock from my stash, I stamped the image on the bottom of the card piece using white ink...messy ink!!  The white snow flakes is a Bic Wite-out...a little trick I learn from Scrapbook Showgrams by Sandi Genovese.  I used clear rinestones on the trees in the decorations and one in the 'o' of word Snow.  Inside of the card is:


I versamarked snow flakes on the inside of the card and created a pocket for a gift card (not done correctly, but I tried!!)  On the opposite side is a white rectangle with the sentiment stamped on it, with room for a short message.

Check out DoodleTales for team members creative work; and check out his etsy store at Doodletales.etsy.com for his stamps he has offered for sale.

Thank you for stopping and come back again tomorrow for my Nutcracker Soldier series free files.  Hugs to all.

No comments: