Saturday, December 17, 2011

Saturday Morning's Free File

Good  morning and hope u all having a great weekend.  I am sharing a stationary file in jpeg and png format today....just upload into your photo editing software (i.e.: Abode Photoshop Elements or PantShop Photo Pro X3 but I have been using Inkscape 0.48 to print out my images such as background images for my Christmas card.  Other times I use Paint.NET, but only if I want to print more than one page...(card stock becomes finicky in my printer!)

I created the stationary in Inkscape 0.48 using the Bezier tool to draw the lines with the grid showing so I can have the lines the same length.  I insert a image in the corner for one design and than decided to mirror the image and insert in the right hand corner of the stationary.  I did have a box drawn around the whole image but that would print out when printing the final image so removed the box once the lines were drawn.



Likely u will have to re-size to your specifications .... I will be purchasing colored typing paper at Wal-mart and create a box of stationary for birthday gifts for the oldest granddaughters...already have the stationary box done up.

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all like a little change in my freebies for today.  Hugs to all.

No comments: