Thursday, November 24, 2011

Wishing u all a Happy Thanksgiving Day

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all....it's a beautiful day here with the sun shining and temps in the 50's.  We have our turkey with stuffing in the oven now and eggs are cooling so I can make up deviled eggs.  Going to look up a recipe for green beans casserole w/out the dried onions on top!  Went grocery shopping yesterday and that is one item I did not get....after dr's visit I was ready to get the rest of my errands done and get home...shopping with crowds not my thing.  And I have to face the crowds tomorrow just to pick up prescriptions...bah, humbug!!

I am working on Nativity silhouettes that I will be posting as freebies, starting tomorrow...stayed tuned til then.  Happy Turkey day (or ham day if you're eating ham) ... have a blessed day and be careful this weekend out there on the roads especially tomorrow with all the shoppers out.  Hugs to all.

No comments: