Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Post-It-Notes Holder

This week I am guest designer for the svg team B and finished up the post-it-notes holder.  At first, I couldn't figure out how to fold the holder so it would be equal sizes on top and bottom, and than I decided may-be the best thing for me to do is follow the instructions that was included with the cut files...and it worked...here is the results...




The cut files for this way to cute project can be obtained at DtsArtsblog.

This would make a cute Christmas stocking gift for friends and family....I may just make several of these up for my granddaughters to go with their gifts this year.

Check out the following Team B members blog for their designs of the Post-it-Note folder:

Christina

Kim

Nicole

Stacie

Thank you for stopping by and hugs to all.

No comments: