Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Notebox

Today's posting is about a Notebox holder along with a cut file for single or double sheets.  It was very easy to do up, and I added a Loopy Frame from the first session of our team work. 


I am making this up as Christmas gifts for my adult granddaughters and this one I used the French Script font, increasing it as a shadow.  The frames are from the Gone Loopy Frames design .. one I especially like, as u can see.  As you can see in the next pic I made a boo-boo...the design paper that comes from the bottom up around the edges was to be on the front top where the frame sits, too.

But, u know, it looks great the way I done it....and it wasn't the first mistake of the morning!  :-)

This one is for my oldest granddaughter, using the French Script font for the letter, attached to Gone Loopy Frame with purple ribbon threaded through the scalloped holes.  I ran the loopy frame thru my Cuttlebug with the swiss dot embossing folder (embossed both frames in both pics).  Popped up the center circle with pop-ups to give it some popping.  This one I will not show the sides...hee,hee.  The blue cardstock should've been inserted inside the box, but, once again, I was not paying attention to what I was doing.

My final one that I worked on is kinda 'plain jane' notebox holder.  Cardstock is beige background with polka-dot design.  I used a ribbon and threaded thru the slits and decided to stamp the word Hello onto white cardstock, cut it to a rectangle size, and layered on brown cardstock.  (Took the pic of third notecard holder with the other two...none separately).

The cut file for the Notecard Holder can be found at   DtsArtsblog 

Visit the following team members to have a look at their design of the Notebox Holder.

SVG Team A

Carolyn

Lillie

Ruth

Tamie

Thank you for stopping by and hugs to all.

1 comment:

Ruthie Lopez said...

Hello, A beautiful project!! i love the colors!!!
Have a nice day!