Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Happy Birthday Mat and Title Freebie

It has been another week and I've been busy with working on files for the store and helping out here in Kansas with the family.  It is count down time now....as of right now, it's 5 days 'til I go home...yaaay.

This mat can be sized to use as a topper on a card, or create a card by resizing it to a card size.  Or enlarge it to a scrapbook page for either a 8x10 or 8x11 or 12x12 layout.  Along with the mat, I created the title to use in other birthday layouts or cards

Happy Birthday mat and title (no picture available .)


Sorry, this freebie is no longer available...


If interested in this file, please check out

Die Cut Designers Store

Cut and Create Store

and I will be listing these files on http://www.etsy.com


The middle of next week I will be making an announcement, so stay tuned for that.  Happy weekend, and later.

No comments: