Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pinwheels

Good morning bloggers....I am hoping you are keeping cool in your part of the country.  It will be in the mid-90's here in Alabama all week with some rain forecasted which is needed.

When I received the next file to create, I thought pinwheels...what can I do with them.  I was at a loss what to do until Dardi came up with ideas and got the old brain working for me.  Thought I could make these pinwheels small enough that they would represent flowers in a flower pot...had to make sure I didn't cut them so small that they would tear when working with them.  I cut out a flower pot and the pinwheels were cut from retired Stampin! Up designer paper and than stamped hello right above the ribbon on the pot.

Here is the results....

Thank you for stopping by, and make sure to stop over at DtsArtblog and check out the team members ideas for the pinwheels.  Once finished there, head on over to Die Cut Designer to the store to order this svg/mtc cut file.

Please have a great day.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great job! I love them in a pot :)

Alyssa Leanne said...

This turned out super cute! I love this idea Carolyn! I think I might have to scrap-lift and give this a try!