Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Grandson’s b-day card

I’m a little earlier than I had indicated in my previous post about posting my grandson’s b-day card, but I was able to create it this morning. My grandson will be 17 tomorrow, June 15, 2011 and plans to go into aerospace engineering for his career choice, so the theme for his card this year is the space shuttle, Discovery or close to it as I can get. 

Cardstock is from Stampin! Up and Wal-mart .

IMG_0060IMG_0062

I created the space shuttle in SCAL2 and since than I watched a video by Penny Duncan about the Beizer curves and straight line option in working with an image, and could’ve used this in cutting out a section that SCAL2 or MTC couldn’t.  Next time, but I plan to make up a file and sell this at Die Cut Designer.com and Cut and Create Store along with a Blackhawk helicopter that my son works on in maintenance when deployed.

Thank you for following and check out the above stores to see what is offered and what the designers have done (the Cut and Create Store is not opened yet, but will let you know when).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute.

Hugs
Dusti