Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Easter Scrap page layout

I am posting this, not really knowing when I am to do so, but I am leaving tomorrow morning early for Kansas  to ‘find Dorothy’ … lol   Actually to see my son for the first time since he got home from Iraq in March, 2011 and getting very excited about it.

This is an Easter layout for my design for AdamsAcres and you may purchase the cut file at Adams Acres Store.  Also you can check out the gallery under my name … Granny Ma’s Creations for pics featuring this layout plus other work I  have done.
IMG_0087


IMG_0089

Basically the cardstock used is from Wal-mart and flower is stenciled using Stampin! Up pastel chalk.  I’m afraid you will have to use some imagination for the pics in the photo frames…not able to locate the pics of my granddaughters egg hunting on Easter.  Once I find them, I will insert and than make up two more pages as I am creating a scrapbook each for the two granddaughters…their memories to cherish.

Thank you for allowing me to share with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great layout