Friday, March 04, 2011

Scroll_corner_card and Scroll_corner_mat

I am posting a file to share with you all.. A scroll_corner_card .... and a scroll_corner_mat for the scrappers out there....

Scroll_corner_card.svg

I will be cutting my mat out 10.50x10.50 so it will fit nicely in the 12x12 page of scrapbook.  Here is the cut file link...

Scroll_corner_mat.svg

Once again, thank you for looking at my work.  And I do appreciate the comments coming my way...just don't know how to welcome you back.

1 comment:

xashee's corner said...

i, too, have been tweaking my blog design a bit here and there, that's always fun. and so are these swirls! WOW do i love them! they are really going to make a card special!!!!
oh and you are doing FANTAsTIC on your scrapbooking your dancer's memories so beautifully!
and you are braver than i, i have never yet tried to etch glass! KUDOS!!
i so enjoy my visits here! thanx for sharing your inspiration and talents! :) have a wonderful day!